Financial Planning Workshops
MFB Wealth Management is happy to offer two workshops to educate individuals on the importance of proper financial planning. Below are our workshop topics. There is no cost to you to host a workshop and never a cost for anyone to attend. These workshops are ideal for churches, senior’s groups, places of business, clubs, and more.
Estate Financial Planning: Getting Your House in Order
Presented by a team consisting of liked-minded Certified Financial Planner™ professionals, legal professionals and pastoral care givers, this presentation will equip participates with information as to:
- The importance of having a will, living trust and power of attorney paperwork in good order
- Proper titling of assets to potentially save time and expenses for heirs
- Ways to document how you want to be remembered
- Effective ways to give to charities.
Inheritance Planning for Beneficiaries
Have you been designated as an executor/executrix? Are you a person that will be giving or receiving an inheritance? Our Certified Financial Planner™ professionals, Estate Tax Preparers and legal professionals will guide you with the necessary tools to make the process a smooth one including:
- Choosing an executor/executrix that is right for you
- Transferring of assets during life and after death
- Inherited IRA’s and Required Minimum Distributions
- Planning for young children, dependents and pets
- Tax ramifications such as Federal Estate Tax, PA Inheritance Tax & Federal Income Tax
There is no cost to you to host a workshop and never a cost for anyone to attend. These workshops are ideal for churches, senior’s groups, places of business, clubs, and more.